Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up which consist of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as learning experts, psychologist, creative daredevils, developers, and learning enthusiasts. Our vision is to make employees happier by helping companies making their employees better. We have created the world's first Learning Life Cycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We work with customers such as McDonald's, Fitness World, Lunar, and NCC. Read more on learningbank.io
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues, you will create new features as well as maintain and improve the existing backend code. You and the team will work closely with the product and frontend team in order to shape the direction of the platform.
Together with the other backenders, you will be a part of building the architecture of the platform both from a coding perspective but also from an infrastructure perspective. We strive to be up to date on the latest trends when it comes to modern infrastructure.
We want you to create new amazing stuff, challenge how we do things, so we make sure to get every aspect into consideration and be open for change.
Does this sound like your skills?
- Must have 3+ years of experience in node.js
- Must have proven experience in working with service-oriented architecture/microservices.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with SQL
- Must have experience with Sequalize ORM or similar
- Experience with AWS and Linux is a plus
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Must have experience working with continuous integration
- Must be a team player and love to work in an agile environment
- Should ideally have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum within computer science, but related proven experience can also be acceptable.
Who are you?
- You are open-minded and love to establish and maintain relationships
- You have a sense of detail and go to your work with a great deal of ambitiousness
- You like working in a team
- You like to carry out several projects at the same time and understand how to maintain the overview
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You work independently and are structured in your work access
- You are fluent in English
- A challenging and diverse full-time position in a young and exciting environment
- Great possibilities for development in and ambitious SaaS company in high growth
- A varied workday in collaboration with engaging and great colleagues.
- A positive and informal work environment with the possibility for professional sparring
- Company events
Send your application, your CV, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible no later than the 26th of January. We handle the application continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to direct your questions to VP of Tech, Hicham Bouazza, email@example.com