Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up which consist of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as learning experts, psychologist, creative daredevils, developers, and learning enthusiasts. Our vision is to make employees happier by helping companies making their employees better. We have created the world's first Learning Life Cycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We work with customers such as McDonald's, Fitness World, Lunar, and NCC. Read more on learningbank.io
What will you be doing?
Together with your colleagues, you will create new features as well as maintain and improve the existing code. You and the team will work closely with the product and backend team in order to shape the direction of the platform.
Together with the other frontenders, you will be a part of building an awesome platform. We strive to be up to date on the latest trends when it comes to modern frameworks and are in the process of rewriting the application from AngularJS to VueJS with well-documented components. You will have the possibility to set your mark with the lead frontend on how the future of the platform should be.
We want you to create new amazing stuff, challenge how we do things, so we make sure to get every aspect into consideration and be open for change.
Does this sound like your skills?
- Must have 3+ years component-based client frameworks preferably VueJS.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with TypeScript.
- Must have 4+ years of experience as software/frontend developer
- Experience in working with Sass, webpack, ES6, and RESTful webservices
- Experience in working with component-based architecture
- Must be a team player and love to work in an agile environment
- Should ideally have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum within computer science, but related proven experience can also be acceptable.
Who are you?
- You are open-minded and love to establish and maintain relationships
- You have a sense of detail and go to your work with a great deal of ambitiousness
- You like working in a team
- You like to carry out several projects at the same time and understand how to maintain the overview
- You have the ability to push projects forward as well as comply with deadlines
- You work independently and are structured in your work access
- You are fluent in English
Send your application, your CV, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, no later than the 26th of January. We handle the application continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to direct your questions to VP of Tech, Hicham Bouazza, email@example.com