Learningbank is a young and rapidly growing danish scale-up which consist of 40+ passionate Learningbankers such as learning experts, psychologist, creative daredevils, developers, and learning enthusiasts. Our vision is to make employees happier by helping companies making their employees better. We have created the world's first Learning Life Cycle platform, that assists and engages companies with digital learning. We work with customers such as McDonald's, Fitness World, Lunar, and NCC. Read more on learningbank.io
Your Role & Responsibility
As Learningbank's new Product Owner, you use your problem solver mindset, great communication skills, and structured sense to build the bridge between stakeholders, the teams, and the end-users of our Learning life-cycle platform (SaaS).
- Create user stories and manage the product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development & release
- Continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities together with VP of Product
- Providing the product vision and direction to the development team & stakeholders
- Coordinate marketing and communication to consumers on new releases
- Be the voice of the customer and deeply understand user needs, workflows, and how target customers would benefit from enhancements
Personal and Professional Competences
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Good understanding of Agile principles e.g. Scrum and/or Kanban framework
- Fluent in English (Danish is a plus)
- A team player, focused and goal-oriented
- A challenging and diverse full-time position in a young and exciting environment
- Great possibilities for development in an ambitious SaaS company in high growth
- A varied workday in collaboration with engaging and great colleagues.
- A positive and informal work environment with the possibility for professional sparring
- Company events
Send your application, your CV, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, no later than the 26th of January. We handle the application continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to direct your questions to VP of Product, Ron Nelius, at email@example.com