As the new Product & UX/UI Designer you will use your broad knowledge and skills within interface design and user experience design to translate Learningbank’s vision and the needs of our clients into the digital product; a Learning Lifecycle Platform.
Your tasks will be to:
• Plan, perform and document client- and user research such as interviews
• Sketch out ideas, flows and wireframes based on a user need, problem or a feature request
• Create interface designs (for web and mobile) with focus on great usability and aesthetics
• Build working prototypes of your designs and run usability tests
• Maintain and develop Learningbank’s Design System
• Write design specs for handoff and give design feedback to developers
• Write UI copy matching Learningbank’s company spirit and tone-of-voice
• Work closely with the Product Owner and contribute to the product strategy
• Iterate your designs; following up on the impact and discovering new challenges
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UI/UX or Product Designer
• Experience designing for systems/software, preferably a SaaS platform
• Experience working with component-based design within an established Design System
Bonus points if you have:
• A technical background with knowledge of or basic understanding of programming
• Experience designing for mobile devices and mobile use-cases
Learningbank is not just another e-learning and LMS provider. We are the learning designers of the future who fight against boring, ineffective learning. We are on a mission to make learning experiences that generate real results for both our clients and their employees.
In short: We are transforming corporate learning and shaping the employees of tomorrow with knowledge, technology, and creativity.
This is a unique chance of joining an awesome team in a rapid-growing and successful start-up business. The position is full-time. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will process incoming applications continually.
Please send your application and CV (we’d love to see your portfolio too but that’s not mandatory) to email@example.com (Subject: Product Designer) as soon as possible. You’re welcome to call Ron Nelius on +45 284 520 16 if you would like to know more about the position.