We are looking for a Sales Developer for the Nordic market (primarily Denmark).
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing and maturing SaaS/EDTECH company that delivers some of the best learning experiences to companies like McDonald’s, Danske Bank and many others?
What you’ll do:
- Identify prospects and decisionmakers in midsize and large companies.
- Contact new prospects through calls, emails and social media.
- Nurture and qualify inbound leads.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to execute the strategy for generating opportunities.
- Help create and manage a healthy pipeline.
- High energy and likable person that can open new doors and start relationships in a professional way.
- A strong sales toolbox.
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal & written. (Danish and English)
- Interested in progressing to working directly with clients and developing into an Account Managers.
- Knowledge of onboarding, HR and Learning Management Systems is a plus.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and an attractive commission model.
- Be part of a growing company where you can have a big impact and a possibility to grow your career.
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great passionate colleagues.
- An office space with a great view and a nice lunch.
Learningbank is not just another e-learning and LMS provider. We are the learning designers of the future who fight against boring, ineffective learning. We are on a mission to make learning experiences that generate real results for both our clients and their employees.
In short: We are transforming corporate learning and shaping the employees of tomorrow with knowledge, technology, and creativity.
Come join 38 passionate people in Sydhavnen in Copenhagen.