What a day!
Welcome to the Nordic Learning Summit 2022 Resources Hub.
Key takeaways from the day
Here you can download speaker's presentations to help you remember the best tips, valuable insights, and aha moments from their talks.
Majken Juel Danstrup
Creating a Co-Leading Organization
- Distribute Leadership
- Talk in Circle (Let everyone get their voices heard)
- Zone of Acceptance
- Good enough- Safe enough- Can be changed
Attracting & Retaining Talent with a Culture of Learning
- Clear career paths
- Blended learning
- Education that inspires and opens opportunities
- Create a mentor program
The People Advantage
- Employee engagement and customer engagement are closely connected
- When building employee engagement targeting all levels: Organizations, Teams & IndividualsTalent development & career planning are great ways to build employee engagement.
- Support your employees' development by rewarding, giving recognition & celebrate
- Each organization needs to find its own key engagement drivers & be consistent
John Risør Hansen
Learning in The Flow of Work
- Get internal backup by aligning learning with the overall strategy
- Know your audience before you start: Include Employees as a part of the project/decision group
- Avoid information overload: Try micro & bite-sized learning
- Make learning something people want to do: Combine different techniques to make learning stick
- Measure impact to prove ROI
Ole Ivanoff & Katrine Ernst
Learning Trends 2022
Biggest growing trends in corporate learning:
- Upskilling & Reskilling
- Micro Learning
- Blended Learning
- More Video
The attendees' key takeaways
We asked what your personal takeaways from the day were. Here you can find some of these key takeaways.
Great moments caught on camera
Book an expert
Didn't get to speak with an expert during the day? It's not too late yet. Book an expert for a call right here!