Do you want insights from the best L&D professionals in the industry? The podcast WORK 3.0 is back with a special series, L&D STORIES, about learning and development on the job.
In this series, we’ll talk to experts who know a lot about the best ways for employees to learn. So, these special episodes are especially for you, who work with learning and development, but, of course, you are always more than welcome to listen in, if you just want inspiration for how you can learn even better at your workplace.
Our first guest is Ross Stevenson. Ross has almost 12.000 followers on Linkedin, and he is Chief Learning Strategist and Founder of Steal These Thoughts dedicated to transform learning and development for the modern world. In the past, he has been working in HR and L&D in companies like: Filtered, Trainline, Tesco, and Xerox.
In this episode you'll learn and get Ross' insights on:
- What mistakes to avoid when creating learning
- The go-to strategy when creating learning for audiences
- What's working and what's not
- How to start digitalization processes in your company and enable learning
- How to overcome the engagement challenge
- What the future of learning looks like