The best insights from bright L&D professionals are coming up. The podcast, WORK 3.0, is now broadcasting a special series, L&D STORIES, about learning and development on the job, and now, we are ready with the 4th episode.
In this series, we’ll talk to experts who know a lot about the best ways for employees to learn. So, these special episodes are especially for you, who work with learning and development, but, of course, you are always more than welcome to listen in, if you just want inspiration for how you can learn even better at your workplace.
Our guest in this episode is Jasmin Rask, who is HR Development Professional at Terma Group, and she is especially experienced when it comes to employee engagement and motivation.
In this episode, you will gain Jasmin's insights about, for example:
- Why it's a bad idea to try to invent something new
- You need a clear purpose or you'll lose learners
- Communicating about where to locate learning takes up too much time
- What skills to gain is key for engagement
- How interaction boosts engagement
- Making room for feedback is key for improvement