The best insights from bright L&D professionals are coming up. The podcast, WORK 3.0, is back with a special series, L&D STORIES, about learning and development on the job, and now, we are ready with the second episode.
In this series, we’ll talk to experts who know a lot about the best ways for employees to learn. So, these special episodes are especially for you, who work with learning and development, but, of course, you are always more than welcome to listen in, if you just want inspiration for how you can learn even better at your workplace.
Our guest in this episode is Ellie Liu. Ellie is ELearning Specialist at Trade Republic, and she has many years of experience with creating learning for different audiences.
In this episode, you will gain Ellie's insights about:
- Tips to enhance the learner/teacher experience
- How to know your audience even better for greater outcomes
- How to determine your goals
- Why on-demand learning is working
- The importance of a good L&D tool
- What the future of learning looks like
- And a fun side story about a Thermomix