GDPR – On the floor
Educate and train frontline employees on GDPR through microlearning and scenario-based training.
Awareness and understanding
This learning path is focused on employees working on the floor. They'll learn to identify personal data, what to do when they stumble upon data, and the procedure in case of a data breach.
Don't risk fines or
your customers’ trust
A study by Stanford University found that approximately 88% of all data breaches are caused by employee mistakes.
Frontline employees, such as shop assistants or factory workers, may not be familiar with personal data and proper handling practices of other people's data.
With this learning path, employees meet real-life scenarios and get knowledge on how to prevent data breaches.
Your frontline employees will:
- Learn to identify personal data, and what to do when they stumble upon data
- Become aware of the procedure in case of a data breach
- Be exposed to typical everyday dilemmas and learn how to navigate in these
The modules in the GDPR learning path
- Let’s Protect Our Data
- Phishing for Personal Data
- Stumbling upon Personal Data
- Identifying Personal Data
- GDPR in Your Everyday Work
- What to do When a Data Breach Happens?
- Refreshing the Learnings
“KK Wind Solutions has used Learningbank's GDPR module with great succes. The digital learning was well received in the organisation and the employees got a concrete return of how to comply to GDPR rules in their everyday.”
- Kent S, Global HR, KK Wind Solutions
Effective microlearning for frontline staff
This learning path is built up in a way that increases knowledge retention and ensures maximum impact.
Not the learning content you’re looking for?
Want to try the GDPR learning path?