As the new Product & UX/UI Designer you will use your broad knowledge and skills within interface design and user experience design to translate Learningbank’s vision and the needs of our clients into the digital product; a Learning Lifecycle Platform.
Your tasks will be to:
• Plan, perform and document client- and user research such as interviews
• Sketch out ideas, flows and wireframes based on a user need, problem or a feature request
• Create interface designs (for web and mobile) with focus on great usability and aesthetics
• Build working prototypes of your designs and run usability tests
• Maintain and develop Learningbank’s Design System
• Write design specs for handoff and give design feedback to developers
• Write UI copy matching Learningbank’s company spirit and tone-of-voice
• Work closely with the Product Owner and contribute to the product strategy
• Iterate your designs; following up on the impact and discovering new challenges
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UI/UX or Product Designer
• Experience designing for systems/software, preferably a SaaS platform
• Experience working with component-based design within an established Design System
Bonus points if you have:
• A technical background with knowledge of or basic understanding of programming
• Experience designing for mobile devices and mobile use-cases
Learningbank is not just another e-learning and LMS provider. We are the learning designers of the future who fight against boring, ineffective learning. We are on a mission to make learning experiences that generate real results for both our clients and their employees.
In short: We are transforming corporate learning and shaping the employees of tomorrow with knowledge, technology, and creativity.